2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Ode: Dear iPhone

Dear iPhone
My love iPhone
Thank you for being mine
Because of you my life became really
comfortable.Before you I can't hear music
without MP3 and also for the researching,before
you I had to use my own desktop or laptop, but now
I can use Safari for researching.
and because of you everybody can play games such as
Angry bird or Talking Tom
To me you're almost my small computer.
and you look so awesome because you're
touch phone and really clean
such as like other cell phones
they have lots of keyboards
and they are also very complicated,
but you are very clean
like you have like computer keyboards
when I type something
also for the hardware you just have
apple logo.
and you just have a circle button in front
of your body.
I like you so much
you are the best phone in the world.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기