2011년 1월 11일 화요일

MY FIRST S.A.T.

This video is about between a teacher and a young student. The young student and the teacher went to the mountains to get herb, and when it was recess the student went to the valley with the string and he tied snake frog and also a fish and also tied with the stone so they can't move, and the fish and snake was dead. so he cried 
so for the punishment teacher tied stone and the string on his back.So the teacher is trying to teach young student  that don't touch or harass the animals,because if an animal was dead because of that student, that means he killed  ,and he,s going to have like responsibility.in his mind, such as for my experience ,when I was young like 5or 6years old when I was in U.S. for a month I twisted a flower and I cut the leaves. Then my mom said ,"if you do like that you're going to have it back again,so you better stop that" so I stopped what I was doing . For the second I went to Japan with my friends and families, and I was walking Ginza in Tokyo and I saw a lost cat and I just threw a rock on its tail and cat cried very loudly and ran away from me.For the third when I went to the valley and I saw a fish and I grabbed and squeezed it really hard and it just popped.The blood splashed to the rock so when I came home I cried because I killed the a life. For the last when I went to mountain I grabbed frog and tied with the string and tied stone on it. and frog can't jump or swim very well.,but I just left it .I felt really sorry and I cried when I came back to my home.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기